WELCOME TO SAPLIST U
Your answer to continuing education
Five easy steps to
meeting DOT's requirement
and print your study materials, free of charge
These are your study materials. Click on each document so you can download and print it.
(Total: 164 pages). Keep these materials as references in the future. Consider these to be
important reference materials, as you continue to work with SAP cases in the future.
If you prefer to have these materials mailed to you:
Send a check for $35, payable to SAPlist, to:
3243 East Calhoun Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55408-3311
We will send all of these documents to you, by Priority Mail, 2-3 days.
your private Continuing Education folder. Create
one now >>
If you are a SAP whose Profile on SAPlist is currently active,
and if it has been active for the previous two years, you must
go directly to your Profile via your Username and Password in
order to take advantage of the special rate of $100. Log
in now >>
- Set up your own Username and Password
- We ask for basic demographic information, and
- Your original Qualification Training, provider and date, and
Go to www.saplist.com
At the bottom of the homepage, click on "I want to create a Continuing Education Folder."
In Step 2 on the next screen, click on "Create one now".
Enter your SAPlist Username and Password
Click on "Purchase your quiz"
Note: If you currently have a Profile on SAPlist, you will first have to log out of that Profile
(upper right corner), to get rid of the cookies that have accumulated.
continuing education quiz (50 questions)
- $175 ($100 for a SAP whose Profile has been on SAPlist for the
previous two years)
- This is a credit card transaction, over SAPlist's secure payment
- When the transaction is accepted, you can click on a link to
your own unique Quiz
- Print a paper version of your Quiz
- Exit SAPlist. (Your Quiz will be saved in your Continuing Education
- Complete the Quiz at your own pace (there is no limit to how
much time you take/need)
your answers on the web
- When you have completed your paper version of the Quiz, return
to SAPlist U
- Open your Folder (with your Username and Password)
- Open your Quiz, and transfer the answers from your paper copy
to the web version
- Hit "Submit My Answers"
- You will immediately receive a printout of incorrect questions,
with references to help you find the correct answers when you
Certificate of Completion will be automatically stored in your Folder
- In order to pass, you must have a score of 70% (35 correct).
If you score 70% or above (35 or more correct), a Certificate will immediately appear in your Continuing Education Folder
- This documentation certifies that you have completed this continuing
- Your Certificate will include:
- Print as many copies as you need
- You can return to your Folder at any time and print additional
- Use your brower's Save As function to save
the PDF of your Certificate to your computer's hard drive.
- You can e-mail your Certificate as a PDF to anyone who requests
- If you score below 70%, you will have to take it over, but we will give you a new quiz. We will
create a new quiz for you, (at no extra charge) and drop it into your Continuing Education
Folder. At your convenience, you can try again. We will continue doing this until you have
successfully completed a quiz with a score of 70% or more. As soon as you score 70% or above,
a certificate of completion will appear in your Continuing Education Folder. (You will not be
charged for the extra quizzes.)
you complete these 5 steps, you will have met
DOT's requirement for the current three-year timeframe!
to SAPlist U at any time to check for more updated information.
important note: This certificate is all you need. There is no
reason for you to send a copy of this certificate or additional
money to an organization or association to maintain "certification".
DOT does not recognize or require certification under this regulation.